Be sure to check out James Hunter's best-selling books on Servant Leadership
Servant Leadership Implementation Process
The Servant Leadership Implementation Process is unique to J.D. Hunter Associates and is being practiced by some of the most successful & admired organizations in America.
The process involves three steps that are implemented over a nine (9) month to one-year period and includes:
- Foundation: Setting the Standard
- Feedback: Identifying the Gaps
- Friction: Eliminating the Gaps & Measuring Results
Included in the implementation process:
- Foundation: Setting the standard by training the team on the specifics of Servant Leadership and the required leadership skills and behaviors. Taught personally by Jim Hunter.
- Feedback: Identification of "gaps" is accomplished utilizing a Leadership Skills Inventory (LSI) tool developed by J.D. Hunter Associates. This unique 360° feedback tool clearly identifies the "gaps" between where the manager needs to be as the leader versus their actual level of performance as the leader.
- Friction: Establishing specific and measurable goals and measuring behavioral changes. A Continuous Improvement Panel (CIP) is created to provide managers with support and provides the appropriate"friction" to ensure individual behavior change until those changes become habit (second nature).
- Included in the process is on-going leadership training on topics such as:
- Leadership Skills
- Community (Team) Building
- Active Listening
- Assertiveness Training
- Character Development
- Constructive Discipline
- Performance Planning & Review
Please "Contact Us" for a more detailed proposal if you are interested in the Servant Leadership Implementation Process for your organization.